
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]() Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| New Start
23/12/2012 | 3:20 pm | 0 Comment
![]() ![]()
Yeah, I know some of you hate Kpop . I just want to remind you . Kpop is genre of music , not a RELIGION or a SOMEBODY . It's same just like R&B , Ballads , Rock , Acoustic and etc . On this blog , I will spamming every single thing that cross on internet about Super Junior , Kpop and idols . I will give my opinion , suggestion , and many things that I would like to . Hate me , I'm okay .
![]()
Anything ? On my .... Oh, I have no chat box -o-
Labels: First Post, Haters, Love |