Wavylicious
Waver Owner

1 2 3



I'm a Kpopper

Hello guys
Haters are allowed
Kpoppers are welcomed


Princes



New Start




Credit




Skin Made by : Umi Humaira
Big helping : Saleha Amirah
Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah
Picture : WeHeartME
Best view in : Google Chrome only
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
25/12/2012 | 12:00 am | 0 Comment
301891_399042483439799_190813767596006_1520601_424972801_n_large

Yo , Kpop-ian ! 

Merry Christmas guys . Having fun ? Glad to hear that :) Today , I'm going to tell you about my BIAS LIST . hohoho ! *shout* Surprise, Christmas's present ! *LOL , nobody cares* It's going to be mixed , idols , group , solo , duet , actor , singer and etc . I hope you enjoy read this . 


Super Junior .

Of course , my bias(s) was Super Junior . I'm in love with them in Sorry Sorry's era . But , for the very first time I know about them , I HATE THEM . Seriously ! People keep singing and dancing about Sorry Sorry . *sorry sorry sorry sorry , naega naega naega blablabla* 

 You know this dance, right ? Yea, everyone knows about it . Because I hate them for the first time. I don't have any interest towards them . ' Why people keep singing that song? It's that hits ? ' So, I don't listen to their music . After that , my sister listen to Bonamana on Youtube . I watch it and I falling in love . Especially , I saw a lot of a same guy appear . I mean , I'm only looking at him . 

 Not the guys in front . But the guy at the back . You saw him ? That guy with grey coat . Yep , he was Siwon Choi who have caught my heart . I will stay with them till forever cause why ? I've Prom15e to 13elieve . So I will Keep Prom15e and Always 13elieve . ELF 

SHINee

I started to be a Shawol when I watch Ring Ding Dong's mv . I'm in love with them because of their voices . So so beautiful , especially Jonghyun . He voice was so sexy. You know what I mean . But I do not really focus about them until the last 2011 . 

 At first , I choose Jonghyun as my ultimate bias in SHINee . Then I watch their Hello Baby and *bump* I'm in love with Onew too . and and and Key , and Minho and and Taemin too . They ruined it . Sorry Jonghyun :p I thought Onew was so much cute in that show . He was innocent guy . Key was awesome too . I love his personality . So cool . * I'm so curious yeah ! *



DBSK /+JYJ

You know it, right ? When we said TVXQ , it's not longer the same TVXQ . But still , I still love them the way they are . 
'CASSIOPEIA WAS CREATED BECAUSE THEY LOVED TVXQ AS A WHOLE, NOT BECAUSE THEY LOVED INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS.' - Kim Jaejoong . 
I choose U-Know Yunho first as ultimate bias :) Then , Junsu , Yoochun , Changmin and Jaejoong ruined it . ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ . Yep, that'll always be like that . Now , I'll continue to love them forever .


Big Bang

VIP . Big Bang was so cool . You know . with GD , Top , Seungri , Daesung and Taeyang . Gosshh , they're awesome . They are so cute and innocent . I'm not really familiar about them because I was just like a few days ago to know about them . I heard their old songs but never want to get close to them . I can't really explain why but I love them . 

Beautiful Hangover , Lollipop , Monster and Tonight are some of my favorite songs . I let Seungri be my ultimate bias . Because he was cute . I love Top's voice and GD's too .


To be continue . . . . . 



Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post