
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]()
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
New Start
Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
26/12/2012 | 8:00 pm | 0 Comment
Hello earthlings . Waddap ?Having a nice day ? or just normal one . Be a Kpopper and you'll never be alone ㅋㅋ ![]()
Bi Rain / Jung Ji Hoon
Yep, Rain is my appa . I will call him 'Appa!' wherever I saw him . He was too precious for me . I guess he was the first Korean actor I know. I watch he acts in Full House . His body still skinny back then :p The thing I love about him is his smile . ADORABLE !
The every time I saw him do things like this . I will like 'Appa ! Hajiman ! Hajiman ! Appa !' ㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ He is too much sexy
Seo In Guk
This guy from Reply 1997 . Debut with 'Calling You' *dorawa jo oh oh oh oh o oh jebal* His voice was fabulous . Listen to Shake It Up it's cheeky :) and you know what ? This blog is named because of him . I gave him the 'Wavylicious' title because when he wave his waist *GOOSSHHH* That's sexy ! *faint*
Daniel Henney
I don't remember where I found him . In those movies I guess . I love him in Seducing Mr. Prefect. Ahhh, molla ! I don't remember cause I've watch many movies and dramas . But still I love him .
Sung Seong-heon
My Princess let me knows another Korean actors . I love him cause he was so good. Cute and handsome ;) Manly much .
Continued . . . . . .
Labels: Bias, Listed, Love, Solo |