
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]()
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
New Start
Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
29/12/2012 | 5:30 pm | 1 Comment
3 days more to New Year !
So guys , ready to challenge another year ? Chill . Only be you and everything gonna be fine .
Shinhwa
Yep , the senior one :) I know about them just a few months ago and already heart them . They disappear for about 10 years and now comeback with Venus . I love that song at the first time I heard it . and thanks to Super Junior for making me want to know more about them .
Your my love uh uh uh uh uh Venus .
Ji Jin Hee
I got to know him for Dong Yi . His acts was cool as the King . and I watch him in Running Man too . His so cool when he beats out Kim Jong Kook .
Kang Gary
I bet all the Running Man's lovers know him . The Monday Couple . Yeah, I love him like you love him too :)
Lee Min Ho / Kim Hyun Joong
Boys Over Flower . Who don't know this drama ? Then , you must watch it . I love both of them after I watch that drama . Then , I watch Playful Kiss, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Breakdown's mv . Cool !
Hyun Bin
Secret Garden is the drama where I found this beautiful creature ㅋㅋ ㅋ . He was released from army a few weeks ago I guess . He cried because he missed acting so much . I'm anticipating his new drama !
Jang Keun Suk
He's Beautiful . Baby and I . Mary Me, Marry . Love Rain . what else ? He was gorgeous . I don't exactly know why I love him . But I still love him . The fans said he is a good kisser ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ I think he is .
Lee Seung Gi
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho with Shin Min Ah . and his voice for ballad was so so so so cool . Have you heard Return ? GO LISTEN NOW ! I bet you'll fall in love too if you have a positive views for him .
Another . . . . .
Labels: Another, Bias, Haters gonna hate, Listed, Special Part Coming Soon |