Wavylicious
Waver Owner

1 2 3



I'm a Kpopper

Hello guys
Haters are allowed
Kpoppers are welcomed


Princes



Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
New Start




Credit




Skin Made by : Umi Humaira
Big helping : Saleha Amirah
Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah
Picture : WeHeartME
Best view in : Google Chrome only
Biased ㅋㅋ Special Part 2
29/12/2012 | 11:30 pm | 0 Comment
I'm going to introduce my Japanese bias? Well I don't know .
But I do know that I love Japanese actors too ㅋㅋㅋ


Yamashita Tomohisa 

Buzzer Beat . I know him for that drama :)


Akanishi Jin


Oguri Shun

*Kudo Sinichi 



Matsumoto Jun

Kamenashi Kazuya


Junpei Mizobata

*Another Kudo Sinichi 


I bet some of you know where I found all this beautiful creatures ㅋㅋㅋ . Yes, in Gokusen . I'd watch some others Japanese movies, such as High School Debut and and Buzzer Beat too. I love it .


The . . . . . 


Labels: , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post