
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]()
Biased ㅋㅋ Special Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
New Start
Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| Happy New Year - Biased Last Part ㅋㅋ
01/01/2013 | 2:02 am | 0 Comment
Holla Guys .Ha Ha Ha Ha Hap Hap Happy New Year babe !
So, where did you celebrate your New Year ? Under Eiffel Tower ? Yeah, right . It's doesn't matter where , the matter is only who . Right ? ㅋㅋ Enjoy it before the dawn . Be happy :)
Today , 1 January 2013 . I'm going to tell you about my last part of bias . How many left ? *thinking* Anyways, let's begin !
Yep. This last part is going to tell about how much love I gave to this person , why I love him , why him and not others ? I will tell you, don't be rush . It's only a few hours ago after New Year . We have A LOTS of TIME.
HOW I MET HIM ?
I know the exactly drama where I found him but I don't remember when the exactly date . I saw him for the first time in news . At that time, Super Junior isn't that HOT in my country . So, I don't know them and like 'Why the people shouting like crazy at them, who the f* are them?' Just a little bit like that . Then , I watch Oh! My Lady drama and he is the main actor . He was so so so so so so so so so so much good-looking back then* . I fall in love just like that . I'm observing him till the last episode , but I still doesn't care that much . Just a celebrity crush .
Until the day when my sister shows me a few of their music video . The first mv that I ever loved was Bonamana . Idk why, just love it . There's when I felt more interested to know about them cause at the first time I've hated them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . I guess it was around 2010 . and I'm officially started to be an ELF in late 2010 .
WHY MUST HIM ?
Yes , I admit that for the first time I fell in love with him because he was too good-looking . *But now , NOW , I don't know why I still in love with him . I don't think he was that handsome anymore . His abs ? I don't really care . His money ? HAHAHAH , I'm not a materialistic person :')
Ye, I just love the way he is . Just HIM . Though I've listed a lots of bias(s) , he is still the only one will sits on the top . Are pleasured enough Siwon ?
Aigoo , araso . I will continue to love you and Super Junior more than forever . We will stick together . Cause we still live under the same sky , I'd believe that one day , just that one day , I will meet you and smile at you even if you didn't see it . I will stay for that day . I'll wait .
And one more thing , when will you guys get married ?
Are this question looks funny to you ? I'm in reality . Though I imagine a lots of things , still have to confront with reality ㅋㅋ . I do not force you to be with me . I'm just curious ㅋㅋ . Don't hate me :p
orite , till then guys . Happy New Year ! Please have a great day and a great New Year . Wish you all lucks to be with 2013 . Hoping that all wishes and dreams come true . Love lots .
Labels: Biased Last Part, Happy New Year 2013, Haters I Love You, Kpoppers You're Awesome, Last Year, Love |