
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]()
Happy New Year - Biased Last Part ㅋㅋ
Biased ㅋㅋ Special Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
New Start
Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| Love Emiric ㅋㅋ
03/01/2013 | 6:10 pm | 0 Comment
Yoyo guys ㅋㅋ
So how's live ? New Year is fine with you right ?
Seem it is New Year, I guess I have to hiatus for a moment because of some reasons , *pfftt
I promise myself to update the every time I have leisure time *broken
by the way, have you seen I Got A Boy ? and remember too , this January 7th , SJM comeback with Breakdown . Love much guys :*
Labels: Broken Engrish, I'm Awesome ㅋㅋ, Kpoppers, Love |