
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]()
Love Emiric ㅋㅋ
Happy New Year - Biased Last Part ㅋㅋ
Biased ㅋㅋ Special Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
New Start
Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| MY BOYS BREAKDOWN !
07/01/2013 | 3:30 am | 0 Comment
YO WADDAP GUYS ! *over caps lock*Guess WHAT with the TITLE ?! GUESS GUESS GUESS . DON'T BREAKDOWN . Why ? Yeah You Can Call Me Crazy :p So Let's Go Go Go Go Go , Breakin' Me Down Breakin' Me Down ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
BreakDown'vs MV is out now . Continue watching LIKE A BOSS . I thought the MV will comes out tonight , but it is out this afternoon . JYEAH !
CALL ! SUPER JUNIOR M BREAKDOWN !
I got SUPER EXCITED when watching the mv though I can't understand very well . But, their concept a bit similar to Perfection . This is JUST my opinion :)
But STILL , I LOVE THE MUSIC !
You know right some humor said that Siwon will not be with SJM for this COMEBACK , and I was like
*WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY , DID SOMETHING HAPPENED ?*
It give me some little MENTAL BREAKDOWN . But when I saw the teaser , Siwon was there with his nest-hair ㅋㅋㅋ . and when I saw the MV , and he was perfectly there , I was like
and go to tell the WORLD that SIWON was in MV .
I'm happy with SJM COMEBACK . and now I can sleep so very well . Night people .
* the only line I can clearly saw Siwon sang it *
Labels: BREAKDOWN, Broken Engrish, COMEBACK, Kpoppers, MV, SJM Awesome ㅋㅋ, Spazzing |