Wavylicious
Waver Owner

1 2 3



I'm a Kpopper

Hello guys
Haters are allowed
Kpoppers are welcomed


Princes



MY BOYS BREAKDOWN !
Love Emiric ㅋㅋ
Happy New Year - Biased Last Part ㅋㅋ
Biased ㅋㅋ Special Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
New Start




Credit




Skin Made by : Umi Humaira
Big helping : Saleha Amirah
Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah
Picture : WeHeartME
Best view in : Google Chrome only
Birthday Girl got Present
28/01/2013 | 11:33 am | 0 Comment
Capture this picture with pajamas


Morning jagiya ㅋㅋ

WOW ! :O It'd been a looooooooooong time I didn't write anything *sob* 
I miss you, my world. Miss you a lot ㅋㅋ

I don't know what to talk about, I've been spazzing all the time in Twitter and can't make time for blog, mianhae :'/

but , today I'm back . haha for a reason -.- 


TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY ㅋㅋ

sooooo excited ㅋㅋㅋ ! and I've got a present from SiwonChoi, my perfectly Bias :')



He tweeted this on 28 Jan 13 1:06 AM . Perfectly choice . Thank you Soldier :*

I felt so much glad , *cry a river* Pray for my life, success, and love for Super Junior :')

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post