
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]()
Birthday Girl got Present
MY BOYS BREAKDOWN !
Love Emiric ㅋㅋ
Happy New Year - Biased Last Part ㅋㅋ
Biased ㅋㅋ Special Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 1
Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| 24/02/2013 | 12:35 am | 0 Comment
I miss my crush recently . Siwon-aahhh ottokee ? :'(
Have you heard Gray Paper by Yesung ? Wonderful isn't it ?
and also , Dream Girl by SHINee ?
My boys already grown up kkkk :p
I've a new bias to introduce to you guys .
Named SO JI SUB ! kyaaahhhh >,<
He is PERFECT kkk .
I'm Sorry I Love You and I keep on playing Always (Only You)
I listened to Eraser and PICK UP LINE . PERFECT ! haha xD
too excited ! LOL
I ruined my life for awhile -.-
by the way , Congratulations to my crush
because he had a full attendance for this week .
love xoxo
Labels: Bias, Haters gonna hate, I'm Awesome ㅋㅋ, Kpoppers, Kpoppers You're Awesome, New Bias, Spazzing, Thank You |