
|
Waver Owner ![]() Hello guys Haters are allowed Kpoppers are welcomed Princes ![]()
I'm
Life
Birthday Girl got Present
MY BOYS BREAKDOWN !
Love Emiric ㅋㅋ
Happy New Year - Biased Last Part ㅋㅋ
Biased ㅋㅋ Special Part 2
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 4
Biased ㅋㅋ Part 3
Biased ? Special Part
Credit ![]() Skin Made by : Umi Humaira Big helping : Saleha Amirah Others : Wana | 7th Disoder | Fiqah Picture : WeHeartME Best view in : Google Chrome only
| 04/06/2013 | 4:39 pm | 0 Comment
I miss this :'((
hrmmmm, I'll be gone for A WHILE . but don't know for how long :'/
there's something I need to do for 6 months ahead.
I'm going to miss them too . I tell you then I can't meet them . I can only listen to their song .
ONLY THAT . HOW SAD IS MY LIFE . GOD , HELP ME !
I'm going crazy .
Darn it . I'm so done . Death .
Labels: Death, Die, GIMME MY RIGHT, I'm Fine, I'm So DONE, Last Part Gone, LEAVE ME ALONE |